Rimage PrismPlus Thermal Printer
- Only 4 cents/disc, full coverage
- 10 second/disc print speed
- Indelible printing, no smudges
- High quality 300 DPI prints on surface of CD/DVD
- 2,100 full coverage prints per black ribbon, up to 40,000 with Ribbon Saver mode
- Works with Windows XP (not with later versions)
One-owner (me), used, very light usage – like new. Scroll down to see how to contact me if you are interested
- (SEE ALSO 7-BAY CD/DVD/BLU-RAY DUPLICATER BELOW)
$995 ($2,444 new)
Printing Method: Thermal transfer
Print Resolution: 300 DPI
Throughput: 10 seconds/disc for full coverage, 300 DPI, including drawer cycle time.
Print Area: 115 mm on 120 mm disc Media Types: CD, DVD and Blu-ray
Ribbon Color: 3-color CMYK, monochrome black, red and blue
Printer Dimensions: 6.0″ H x 8.5″ W x 14.0″ D
Printer Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
PC Requirements: USB 2.0 or later, Windows 2000 to Windows XP
This is a high quality direct to disc printer. It operates on regular house current (110) and includes a graphics program for Windows for creating great looking print on the surface of the disc.
I am the original owner of these machines. They are several years old but were used only sporadically. Both of them really are like new and if you are willing to find an old PC with Windows XP as the operating system, you will save yourself over $1500. This is virtually the same printer as the latest version (PrismPlus III) except for what PC system it will run on. Only the printer is operated by computer. The duplicator is a stand-alone machine that does not require a computer.
I also have several ink rolls for the Rimage PrismPlus:
2 – black rolls (and about half a roll in the printer)
2 – red rolls and a partially used roll
These are Rimage ink rolls (not off brands). Altogether this is over $300 work of ink which I am including with the printer.
The Rimage is a very well made machine and it is a pleasure to work with. I only regret that I never really used it as much as I would like to have.
To buy or for more information contact me, Charles Henderson at six 0 seven – six five eight – eight 54 nine, or by email at cart[insert the @ here]bcx[period here]net.
Seven-CD/DVD/Blu-ray duplicator $250
- Standalone IDE CD/DVD-Rom or IDE CD/DVD recorder copy controller
- System diagnostics performed when power is switched on
- Has 80GB hard drive for storing up to 73 CD images or 14 DVD images
- Auto format detection
- User friendly interface with an easy to read LCD display
- Fast copy support for high speed CD-RW writing mode
- Easy operation – no software or training required
Power requirement – Voltage: 110-240V AC (works on either 110 or 240)
Current: 50/60Hz 300 Watt
Environment – Operating Temperature 0 to 70 degrees Cent.
Storage -20 to +85 degrees Cent.
Humidity – 15% to 90%
Dimensions – 55 lbs 7″ wide X 17″ hi X 17.5″ deep
CD-ROM Drive – 52X
Read Speed: 52X
Data Transfer Rate: 6 Mbps
Buffer Size: 2 MB
Features: Built-in headphone jack, vol. control, power eject
CD-RW Drive – 40X or 48X
Access Time: 80ms (1/3 stroke)
Capacity: 700 MB (Data), 80 min. (Audio)
Also have (will sell cheap):
400 blank, printable CDs
1,500 (+ or -) white CD envelopes with glassene windows
800 plastic clamshell CD holders